Imagine a council where
- A greater number of youth in central Massachusetts have access to, and benefit from, the Scouting program.
- Outstanding support helps struggling units get better and good units become great, by:
- Strengthening membership recruitment
- Expanding strong year-round activities
- Coordinating council-wide, low-risk fundraising opportunities
- Encouraging increased community interaction
- A dynamic staff includes both front-line unit-serving Scouting professionals and dedicated subject matter experts in program and fundraising to directly support units.
In short — imagine a council where more youth are Scouts, adult volunteers are better supported, and we have the resources to deliver Scouting’s promise like never before.